Job Opening: Admin Associate
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – SEPTEMBER 2016
TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE
The Wexner Foundation seeks to engage a self-motivated, highly-organized Administrative Associate to provide administrative support for The Wexner Foundation generally and the Wexner Field Fellowship, Wexner Service Corps and Wexner Graduate Fellowship Alumni programs directly. Based at the Foundation’s headquarters in New Albany, Ohio, the Associate will be engaged in all aspects of these programs.
We seek an energetic individual with team spirit, ability to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds and a willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks in service of the goals of the program. The Associate will work directly with the Directors of these programs and will be an integral part of the Foundation’s staff team.
The Wexner Foundation focuses on the development of Jewish professional and volunteer leaders in North America, public leaders in Israel and Jewish teenagers in Columbus.
- Support the recruitment, application process, programs and conferences for the Wexner Field Fellowship,
Wexner Service Corps and Wexner Graduate Fellowship Alumni
- Provide administrative support to the Directors of the Field Fellowship, Service Corps and Graduate Fellowship Alumni programs
- Oversee maintenance of database and updating of website (with tech support assistance) as they relate to
- Work as part of an administrative team under the supervision of the Chief of Staff and the relevant Program
- Provide support on other Foundation projects as necessary
- Experience and skills in office functions, Microsoft Office software, internet savvy and comfort with new media.
- A team spirit and a commitment to the nature of the work.
- Problem-solving skills, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- This position will require approximately 20 days of travel annually.
- Entry-level salary
- Attractive working environment
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid vacation, personal days and Jewish holidays
- Collaborative team spirit with passionate professionals
Please send a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.