To apply for the WEXNER GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP/DAVIDSON SCHOLARS PROGRAM, you must be:
- Entering the first or second year of a full-time degree granting graduate program starting in the Summer or Fall of 2020, based in North America, that will position you to pursue a career as a professional Jewish leader in North America.
- A citizen of the United States, Canada, or Mexico; or have documentation that allows you to study and to work in that country.
- Between the ages of 21 and 40 upon entering the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program.
- If you are applying in the field of Jewish Studies, please click here for further information.
- Individuals who have previously applied for the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may reapply; please click here for further information.
- If you are applying in a field that is not directly tied to Jewish communal leadership, the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program may advise or require you to supplement your degree with additional professional training.
- Graduate programs that are entirely online, without any residency requirement, are ineligible for the Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program.
- Graduate programs that have not yet been vetted by The Wexner Foundation are subject to approval.
All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply, irrespective of
denominational affiliation, gender, racial or ethnic origin, disability,
or sexual orientation. Please note that the Wexner Graduate
Fellowship/Davidson Scholars Program honors the admissions policies of
participating educational institutions.
NEWS / EVENTS
Independent Review from The Wexner Foundation
Given the concerns expressed by this community, we initiated an independent review of Jeffrey Epstei…
Ten Minutes of Sanity and Love: A Meditation in the Time of COVID
Mindfulness teacher Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn wrote that “Just stopping, is a radical act of sanity a…