The WSC application for 2019-2020 is now closed.
The essay portion of the application may ask the following:
- In 300 words or less, please identify a Jewish experience, role model or idea and describe how it has helped to shape your Jewish life.
- In 150 words or less, what else are you involved in that might make it difficult to participate in WSC both during the trip and during the academic year? How would you make time for this experience and why?
- In 150 words or less, please share a past community service/volunteer experience. Was it meaningful? Why or why not?
- In 250 words or less, what issue do you see in your community, school, country or the world that challenges you and frustrates you? Please describe the issue and why it frustrates you. Have you done anything to try to address this issue?
- In 250 words or less, please identify a personal strength of which you are particularly proud, as well as an area in which you currently struggle or that you wish you were better at being or doing.
- In 150 words or less, what do you think WSC is? What do you think we do?
You will also be asked to create a one-minute video that answers the following question: Please tell us a little bit about yourself. What unique qualities, talents, skills or personality traits would you bring to a group experience?
In order to apply you need to login or create an account. If you are a new user please
click here to register. After registration you will be taken to the application.